PLEASE SEE OUR RELEASE AND WAIVER WORDING BELOW. THIS WAIVER MUST BE AGREED AND SIGNED DIGITALLY FROM THE LINK IN YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION. THIS INFORMATION CAN ALSO BE SEEN IN VENUE. THIS IS FOR REVIEW USE ONLY.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
RELEASE AND WAIVER – I’M A CELEBRITY JUNGLE CHALLENGE
IF ANY VISITORS ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD THIS FORM MUST BE SIGNED BY A PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OR RESPONSIBLE ADULT ON BEHALF OF THE CHILD OR CHILDREN ATTENDING THE ATTRACTION
The Release affects your legal rights. It is therefore important that you read and understand it. Please agree the sections below if you are over 18, and/or are the parent, legal guardian or responsible adult for a child or young adult attending the attraction.
Terms and conditions, attraction rules, policies mentioned below and FAQs can be found on the I’m A Celebrity Jungle Challenge website.
1. Continuum (Entertainment) Limited incorporated and registered in England with company number 01950293, whose registered office is at St Edmunds House, Margaret Street, York, YO10 4UX (“Continuum”) is the operator of the Attraction. The activities you can participate in at the Attraction are listed on our website (the “Activities”). For safety reasons, Continuum can only allow ticket holders to take part if they have signed this Release. By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at the Attraction, I (or my parent or guardian on my behalf if under 18 or a responsible adult on their behalf if expressly permitted in the approval process) agree to the terms and conditions set out in this Release as well as the Attraction Terms and Conditions set out on our website (the “Attraction Rules”). Visitors are required to assume the risks of taking part by agreeing to this Release.
3. I confirm that I, and the under 18s attending with me that I have responsibility for, are of good health and that, to the best of my knowledge, I, or they, do not have any medical condition that could be adversely affected by exercise or physical strain.
4. I understand and acknowledge that I must comply with the directions of Continuum staff or representatives at the Attraction and ensure any persons for whom I am responsible also comply with these directions.
5. I agree that this Release is made on behalf of any person for whom I am responsible, and that all of the releases, waivers and promises are binding on that person. The references to “I”, “me” or ”my” in these Conditions also include references to the persons for whom I am responsible at the Attraction.
6. I understand that there are height, weight and health restrictions for participation in the Activities and clothing requirements (details of which can be found in the terms and conditions), and acknowledge that I or any under 18 for whom I am responsible, may not be allowed admission if I or they do not meet these restrictions. I will not participate or allow any under 18 for whom I am responsible to participate if I or they do not meet the applicable height, weight, health or clothing restrictions, as I understand that if I do not meet these requirements I could put myself or other participants at risk, or damage the equipment at the Attraction. I also understand there is a minimum age requirement of 8 years old or over to enter the Attraction, and that I can only be responsible for up to eight under 18s at the Attraction.
7. I understand that participation in the Activities or attendance at the Attraction involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, serious personal and bodily injury, death, and possible losses to my income or other losses if I am, or a person for whom I am responsible is injured. These may result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, or the condition of the facilities, equipment, or vehicles. Further, there may be other risks not known to me or reasonably foreseeable at this time. I understand and I have considered and evaluated the nature, scope, and extent of the risks involved, and I voluntarily and freely choose to assume these risks.
8. I will comply, at all times whilst on the premises of the Attraction, with the Attraction Rules and follow the safety instructions that will be provided to me by Attraction personnel, and any notices or safety information at the Attraction or at individual Activities.
9. I fully and forever release, and discharge Continuum, ITV Plc (who owns the rights to I’m A Celebrity), and their respective subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, insurers, sponsors, advertisers and all others involved in the Attraction (the “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries (including death), losses, damages, claims, demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability of any kind, of or to me, my property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Activities or attendance at the Attraction unless it is unlawful to do so (for example, where personal injury or death is caused by the Released Party’s negligence or where loss is caused by the Released Party’s fraud).
10. I understand that Continuum and others involved in the Attraction do not provide me with any insurance, whether for any accident or illness, for loss of or damage to my property, or against any other loss or damage that may arise in connection with my participation in the Activities or attendance at the Attraction. If I want insurance of any kind, I must obtain my own.
11. I authorise and permit Continuum, the Attraction personnel, doctors, paramedics and other medical personnel to administer first aid treatment or any medical treatment or transportation in the event of any illness, accident or injury that may arise in connection with my attendance at the Attraction and/or my participation in the Activities. If any are payable, I will pay my own medical expenses in the event of any illness, accident, or injury in connection with the Attraction.
13. I understand and acknowledge that Continuum can, at any time, refuse to allow me, or any person for whom I am responsible, to take part in the Activities if I, or they, do not comply with this Release or with the instructions of Attraction personnel.
14. I confirm that I am the parent who has parental authority, or the legal guardian, of the Child or Children and agree that they may attend the Attraction and take part in the Activities, subject to the Attraction Rules and limitations on participation. Where I am not the parent or legal guardian of a Child or Children, I confirm I have the express consent of the parent or legal guardian of such Child and will be responsible for them at the Attraction.
15. If any part of this Waiver is deemed unlawful that part shall be deemed deleted, but the rest of the Waiver shall stand.
16. This Release and any disputes arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to this Release shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.0 However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
By agreeing to and by accepting this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt, or if property is damaged during my visit to the Attraction and/or participation in the Activities, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my or a Child’s right to maintain a claim, action or lawsuit against Continuum or any of the Released Parties on the basis of any claim from which I have released them in this Release. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document and I agree to be bound by its terms. I have also read and understood and agree to comply with the Attraction Rules.
This release and waiver, incorporating these terms and conditions (the “Release”) confirms the terms which apply to your visit to the I’m A Celebrity Jungle Challenge (the “Attraction”) by you (if over 18) and any persons for whom you are responsible at the Attraction (if under 18) (“Child” or “Children”).